Spike Appreciation Month in Full Force this November
Bailee Butcher, Communications Director
November is Spike Appreciation Month, a time to recognize the efforts of one of the most active and dedicated members at the Master Builders Association of Pierce County – the recruiters. Member-to-member recruitment efforts are the largest source of growth for our association.
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Spike Club recognizes our members’ outstanding efforts recruiting new members and retaining the members we already have. Spikes are honored for their contributions to the association and are regarded as accomplished and connected members. Additionally, Spikes receive:
- A complementary ticket, for qualifying Spikes, to the biggest party of the year, the IBS Closing Spike Concert, with a chance to win special VIP access
- Increased visibility, recognition and networking opportunities at industry events
- Unique and valuable lapel pins for each level of achievement
- National recognition on the Spike Wall of Fame and Top 100 leaderboards
- Additional VIP treatment throughout the year
In addition to these national benefits, local spikes are recognized at the annual Spike party thrown by Membership Director Jennifer Murphy and at the state level, BIAW, at their summer board meeting and Spike Party.
Interested in becoming a Spike? Read more about The Spike Club and download the Prospect Rolodex to jump-start your recruiting.
For more information on Spike Appreciation Month, recruiting and membership, please contact Master Builders Pierce Membership Director Jennifer Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.